Here is a list of top ten most popular and best Vampire movies of all time. Do check it out and enjoy!
1. Dracula by Bram Stoker – (Vlad the Impaler was fighting in the Crusades and when he returned, he learned that his beloved wife had committed suicide upon hearing that he had died. Nonconformist, Vlad is devoted to Satanism and vampirism. This is just the point departure of the most faithful version of the original book, an overproduction directed by Francis Ford Coppola).
2. Let the Right One In – (Stockholm in the 1970s, a 12 year old boy is tormented by schoolmates until he meets a strange girl, apparently the same age, who moves into the apartment next door and who only see at night. Swedish film that brings blood new to the subject and was remade in English without the same impact).
3. Nosferatu, the Vampire of the Night – (1979 remake of the classic German expressionism, this version of Werner Herzog is not far behind, though a bit slurred. Based on the book by Bram Stoker, shows Klaus Kinski as the vampire-obsessed Isabele beautiful Adjani. Say Kinski believed that it was even Nosferatu … and I too).
4. Interview with the Vampire – (A reporter interviews a man – Brad Pitt – who says he counts as 200 years and had been infected by Lestat – Tom Cruise. Modernized version and very sexy vampires, directed by Neil Jordan).
5. The Lost Boys – (Jason Patric and Corey Haim are brothers who move with their mother to a small town in California, where many young people are disappearing. Will soon meet a group of bikers, which are actually vampires. Version youth and years of rock 80, the first time turned cool be vampire).
6. Dance of the Vampires – (a teacher specialist in vampires decides to go to Transylvania, accompanied by his timid assistant, to learn more about it. A satire a bit bland, but still the best I’ve seen, curiously directed by Roman Polanski).
7. The Hunger – (Catherine Deneuve is an art collector, chiquérrima and hundreds of years ago, a vampire. She now lives in Manhattan with her husband David Bowie, equally stylish, it begins to feel the weight of centuries. Vampires more fashion film).
8. From Dusk Till Dawn – (George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino are two brothers escaped criminals, who stop in a strange club on the border of Mexico, which at night is populated by vampires. Directed by Robert Rodriguez, a nervous and very funny movie).
9. Shadow of the Vampire – (The story – fictional? – The scenes of the filming of Nosferatu FWMurnau 1922, centered on the strange figure of the actor Max Schreck – Willem Dafoe – who have strange habits and reserved, suggesting that he was actually a vampire. Brilliant exercise in metalanguage , where the myth is so much greater than the reality, which end up confusing).
10. When the Darkness comes – (a farm boy meets a beautiful girl who seduces him and he ends up joining the “family”, a dangerous group of vampires who seek blood in the night and darkness during the day. A well-tied, a great safe pace and direction of Kathryn Bigelow. worth a look).